With NZFW coming up soon, i thought now would be a good time to share what else i carry in my camera bag.
- Apple Airpods: come in super handy to answer calls or speak to your second shooter who is on the other end of the runway. I also listen to podcast in between shows or while editing.
- Deodorant: super long days at Fashion Week and no one wants to stand next to Mr Smelly in the photographers pit.
- GoPro Hero Session 5: latest edition to my gear, i use this to record shows especially when there are multiple designers. Great to remember names .
- Anker Power Core+: Keeps the GoPro/iPhone and other accessories on the go. Most often this is borrowed by model friends and other photographers 🙂
- Hand Sanitiser: personal hygiene, take care of yourself last thing you need is a flu during fashion week.
- Gaffar Tape: comes in super handy to tape cables and light stands.
- Business Card: pretty old school to carry business cards, trust me comes in super handy and required. Remember you’re there to network.
- Ear Plugs: Quiet often you find yourself next to a giant speakers and these help cut quiet a bit of the noise.
- Multi Tool: Have used them to detach stuck lights to cut thread on a designers outfit backstage.
- Flashlight: I love flashlights and have one in each bag (excessive i know)
- Chewing Gum: Again personal hygiene, you need them on a long day.
What else is in your camera bag? Leave your comments below.